It is IMBEWU Sustainability Legal Specialists (Pty) Ltd’s policy to only hire qualified environmental law graduates and environmental attorneys.
For more information on the process that needs to be followed in applying for a position at our associated law firm, please visit www.warburtons.co.za
Criteria for applying for a consulting position:
- Motivation letter.
- Detailed curriculum vitae.
- Matric certificate.
- Completed Bachelor of Laws (LLB).
- Academic results of LLB.
- Completed Master of Laws in Environmental Law (LLM) or related field and academic results.
- Completed articles of clerkship.
- Admitted into the High Court of South Africa (admitted South African attorney) and proof thereof.
- Details of any practical experience in environmental, health & safety, energy or mining law.
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
If you meet the abovementioned criteria, kindly send your CV and all supporting documentation to email@example.com.
If an administrative position becomes available at IMBEWU we will advertise the position and criteria on this page.
For any queries, please contact Lulu Lewis on 011 214 0660/1.