IMBEWU is specialised in the development of customised and focused legal training courses pertaining to sustainability related topics:
IMBEWU mainly provides in-house training courses, aimed at addressing specific topics or issues, as selected by the client. Each course is developed in accordance with the client’s needs and expectations and in consideration of the audience capabilities and expected outcomes. Courses vary in scope, depth and duration in accordance with client’s brief.
IMBEWU also provides generic or specific learning programmes which are open to a wide range of attendees, in mining, energy, health, safety and environmental law, which are mainly aimed at providing a practical, cost effective and focused overview of the most relevant regulatory requirements in these areas.
IMBEWU is able to provide training on inter alia the following topics:
- Environmental & Occupational Health & Safety Legal Training Workshop
- Environmental Law Training
- Environmental Legal Liability Training
- Environmental Impact Assessment Legal Training
- Renewable Energy Law Training
- Water Law Training
- Mining Law Training
- Waste Act Training
- Legal Training on Contaminated Land issues
- Air Quality Legal Training
- Marine and Coastal Legal Training
- Biodiversity law training
- Occupational Health & Safety Legal Training
- Mine Health & Safety Legal Training
- Financial Provision Regulations and Mine Closure Requirements
Environmental Law Update Workshop – Rosebank, Johannesburg – 30 October 2018 (8h30 – 16h30) – R2500 excl VAT.
This workshop has been accredited with one SACNASP CPD point.
Download Application Form
For more information please contact Lulu Lewis on 011 214 0660 / firstname.lastname@example.org