IMBEWU develops customised and focused legal training courses.
IMBEWU primarily provides in-house legal training aimed at addressing specific issues as identified by the client. Courses vary in scope, depth and duration in accordance with the client’s brief.
IMBEWU also provides general legal training workshops which are open to a wide range of attendees. These workshops are mainly aimed at providing a practical, cost effective and focused overview of the most relevant regulatory requirements in environmental, mining, energy and health and safety law.
IMBEWU conducts legal training workshops on various sustainability issues, including training on the following:
- Environmental law (suite of legislation covered);
- Annual updates to suite of environmental legislation;
- Environmental legal liability;
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Occupational health & safety law;
- Mining law;
- Mine health & safety;
- Financial provision and mine closure requirements;
- Water law;
- Waste law;
- Contaminated land issues;
- Renewable energy;
- Air quality law;
- Greenhouse gas emission reporting;
- Marine and coastal law; and
- Biodiversity law.
Half Day Workshop on the Carbon Tax – Johannesburg
When: 16 July 2019 from 08h30 to 13h00
Where: IMBEWU’s offices – Parkwood, Johannesburg
Cost: R1500 per person, excluding VAT
For more information on any of IMBEWU’s workshops, please contact Lulu Lewis on 011 214 0660 or email us at email@example.com