SHE Legal Registers
Safety Health & Environmental (SHE) Legal Registers
IMBEWU SHE Legal Registers serve as a guideline to link environmental and health & safety legal requirements, not only to clients’ specific activities, but also to legislative provisions and legal commentaries. Our SHE legal registers are aimed at improving actual compliance at an operational level to minimise risks and also to meet the relevant requirements of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
Our state-of-the-art online electronic SHE Legal Registers are cost effective, contemporary and streamlined for easy access with secure passwords, easy navigation, explanations of SHE legislation relevant to specific operations, access to a comprehensive searchable SHE legislation database (which is updated monthly) and include site-specific documentation.
- Environmental Legal Registers;
- Occupational Health and Safety Legal Registers;
- Mine Health and Safety Legal Registers;
- Protected Areas Legal Registers;
- Eco-Tourism and Hospitality Legal Registers;
- Renewable Energy Environmental Legal Registers for Wind and Solar Energy Facilities;
- Food Safety Legal Registers;
- Medical Clinic Legal Registers;
- Authorisations Legal Registers; and
- Property Developer Legal Registers